About this position
We are looking for Flutter Mobile Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
What are you going to do?
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Must have Native Android or iOS knowledge
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including testing
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST) using JSON
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git
- Experience creating Material Design styled apps
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline (Final year students only)
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Some exciting side projects you have done or a Github profile with real open source contributions will be a big plus