About this position
Responsibilities include designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet our business goals. If you think you’re able to help us transform our organization people function into a fully inclusive workspace, we’d like to meet you.
What are you going to do?
- Setting up HR procedures and processes including HRM, HRD and TA.
- Manage all HR policies and standards across the organization.
- Liaise between people, top management and organizational goals.
- Advocating people, values and culture.
- Initiating and managing people oriented programs.
- Initiate, articulate and amplify values, culture, and goals within the organization.
- Design talent acquisition strategies.
- Design, implement and improve retention and career development plans.
- Maintain workplace and safety standards.
- Manage performance reviews.
- Maintain employer branding.(inbound and recruitment marketing)
- Serve as an employee advocate, mediator, mentor, and coach.
- Initiate learning and development programs.
You need to have:
- Work experience as a Senior HR, VP of HR or similar role with 8-12 years of total experience.
- Proven experience in designing and managing human resources practices and regulations.
- Experience in analytics, statistics and reporting on specific HR metrics and KPIs.
- Experience in strategic HR planning.
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions - especially Organizational Transformation, Talent Management, Building a strong Employer Brand.
- Very strong HR Operations experience.
- Experience implementing HR technology solutions.(HRIS, ATS etc.)
- Good understanding of labor legislation.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Communication and problem-solving skills.
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.
In the meantime, sit back and follow us on social media to stay updated!