About this position
Being a QA Lead (Manual Testing) means having the passion to deliver rock solid, bug free products to our end users.
What are you going to do?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of relevant software testing experience
- Experience leading a team of highly skilled Testers
- Should have good working knowledge of Manual Testing
- Automation Testing will be a plus point.
- In-depth understanding of Node.js, Python, PHP, Laravel
- Understand business use cases/user stores and develop test cases/scripts
- Perform manual QA testing including functional testing, regression testing, system testing, white box testing, and black box testing
- Participate in the review and analysis of business requirements, functional specifications and design documents
- Solid knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation
- Ability to automate at UI/API/Database level and apply the same in their testing
- Required knowledge of API testing and DB testing along with performance testing.
- Solid experience working with web based user interfaces, mobile applications with tools like Postman etc
- Creatively think outside the box to identify potential problems, and increase coverage for testing framework
You need to have:
- Good in Test Plan, Estimation techniques and testing methodologies.
- Good in Requirement understanding and preparing requirement traceability matrix
- API testing with Postman and other similar tools
- Knowledge of scripting is a plus
- User interfaces testing, mobile applications testing of Android and iOS
- User interfaces testing, mobile applications testing of Android and iOS apps
- Knowledge of API documentation tools like Swagger etc.
- Security testing tools and basic scripting knowledge is a plus.
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.