About this position
We’re looking for developers to be a part of our world-class Android development team. If you know what it takes to build magical user experiences and consider performance to be the key feature of your app, Squareboat is definitely the right place for you.
What are you going to do?
- Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
- You will get the opportunity to get hands on the developing apps on different mobile platforms like iOS, Flutter, React-Native, and Ionic.
- Performing app profiling and improving performance.
- Improving code quality through code reviews
- Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have
- One or more published Android apps on the Google Play Store.
- Good understanding of Java and/or Kotlin.
- Understanding of efficient UI code as well as work with complex data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Android Design patterns of MVVM
- Experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs.
- You like to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- Familiarity with Kotlin is a plus
- Working knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection using Dagger is a big plus
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience
- Strong communication skills