About this position
We are looking for someone who can lead, coach, and mentor a strong and passionate team of DevOps Engineers.
What are you going to do?
- Help in defining the DevOps vision across LOB’s and then execute the same along with the DevOps engineering team.
- Automate the deployment, scaling, and management of supporting infrastructure.
- Define and lead the implementation of best practices across the full SDLC.
- Provide mentorship to other team members.
- Work closely with multiple teams in an agile environment
- Lead root cause analysis activities and work with team members to implement solutions
- Drive DevOps maturity, DevOps metrics & Reporting to help the team mature on DevOps processes.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best-in-class cloud security solutions.
- Provide technical direction in the design and implementation of various Devops processes in the form of a pipeline for the delivery of software across the enterprise.
- Keeping an update related to developer tools, DevOps cloud computing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Blue-Green Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Automate Infrastructure, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Build, Continuous Testing.
You need to have:
- 5+ years DevOps Engineering experience with 2+ years experience as Lead.
- Experience with using a broad range of cloud technologies which will be covering AWS EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, Docker, Lambda etc. (or equivalents in GCP and/or Azure) to develop and maintain cloud solutions, with focus on practicing cloud security.
- DevOps experience must go beyond the use of release processes and into the actual design, development, implementation, and definition of best practices for CI/CD processes.
- Experience in utilizing APIs to integrate CI, testing, and deployments of systems across the SDLC.
- Very strong understanding of modern IT infrastructure components and their integrations.
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime cloud environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting and automation skills
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.
In the meantime, sit back and follow us on social media to stay updated!