About this position
We are looking for someone who can lead, coach and mentor a strong and passionate team of Frontend Developers.
What are you going to do?
- Planning, estimation, requirement analysis, layout design of assigned project and other ongoing projects in team with Project Manager / Developers / Designers.
- Handling coding works or major / complex parts of assigned projects and providing coding help and supervision to team members.
- Maintaining and auditing code / design quality as per set guideline and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing completed tasks in ongoing projects in a team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Remove the technical impediments.
- Focusing the team to ensure an on-time delivery of the agreed task.
- Reporting progress to the Project Manager.
- Facilitating code / design reuse.
- Training and mentoring of team members.
- Maintaining the skill set matrix of the team.
- People management & Technical management.
You need to have:
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience leading a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Experience working with many cross functional partners to drive complex projects forward.
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment.
- Strong communication skills.
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.
In the meantime, sit back and follow us on social media to stay updated!