About this position
Squareboat is hiring for the position of a Human Resource Executive, which is both a strategic and a hands-on role aimed at providing full-cycle human resource support across multiple teams. This person will be responsible for executing our people initiatives and driving HR functional excellence as well as process improvements.
What are you going to do?
- Sourcing candidates through multiple channels and sources.
- Preparing, updating, recommending and following all day to day human resource policies and procedures - Payroll, joining/exit formalities etc.
- Initiate and plan periodic team building activities
- Monitor the ‘pulse’ of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement within the organization
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master's degree or MBA
- 1+ years of sourcing/recruitment experience in IT/Software Industry.
- Experience in startup/corporate and operations environments
- Well versed with all popular job portals and social networking sites.
- Must have exposure to end to end recruitment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues
- Commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a HR team
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Communication Skills
- Passion for HR and innovative HR solutions
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.