About this position
We are looking for iOS Developers responsible for developing clean and modern iOS Applications for our clients.
What are you going to do?
- You will work hands-on in developing iOS applications on different iOS platforms including Swift and Flutter.
- Performing app profiling and improving app performance.
- Improving code quality through code reviews.
- Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
- Understanding and improving the efficiency of UI code .
You need to have:
- Good understanding of Swift.
- Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Flutter, Dart will be a big plus.
- Should have published one or more iOS apps on the App Store.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud messaging API’s and push notifications.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- You like to learn about new technologies and trends in iOS.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment.
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Strong communication skills.
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.