About this position
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
What are you going to do?
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications .
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
You need to have:
- Minimum 1+ years experience required.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- In-depth expertise on web/client-server architectures.
- Strong logic and problem solving skills.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.
In the meantime, sit back and follow us on social media to stay updated!