About this position
We are looking for an experienced Vice President - Sales to contribute to our company's growth objectives. Your responsibilities include managing the business development team, leading the department, and building long-term client relationships.
What are you going to do?
- Strong exposure in IT sales.
- Develop new business through existing accounts by having an understanding of the customer's business, identify and explore commercial opportunities with the accounts.
- Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Providing business development leadership ensures business in accordance with company policy that will maximize the company's income potential and profitability.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches.
- Strategizing effective sales plans and meeting sales targets, thereby also contributing to team targets.
- Understanding customers' diverse and specific business needs and applying services/product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Generating new business leads by identifying and developing new business through networking.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and prospective customers and assist them in selecting those best suited for their needs.
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades - Promotion of products/services portfolio.
You need to have:
- MBA/Executive degree in Marketing & Sales.
- 5+ years of relevant IT sales experience.
- Experience in a startup/mid-level company and taking to next level will be preferable.
- Experience managing a high-performance business development team.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extrovert - Does not mind calling new / unknown people .
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed .
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.