About this position
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
What are you going to do?
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress.
- Collaborate with members of a creative team .
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code.
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems.
You need to have:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in PHP WordPress, and their themes and plugins, with ability to develop own plugins for WordPress.
- Core PHP with OOP.
- Good knowledge of responsive layouts, UI/UX design principles, and ability to make and maintain them.
- Good working knowledge of MySQL database.
- Strong HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Ability to handle both WordPress Backend and Frontend.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for on-site team interaction and documentation.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience.
Thank you! We will review your CV and get in touch soon.
In the meantime, sit back and follow us on social media to stay updated!